13 December, 2013
DescriptionA bunch of glowing blobs huddle in the dark, scared and armed. Dark shadows creep in and they must react quickly - is it a friend or foe? Tap the screen to shoot the monsters. React quickly but be careful not to shoot your friends. Survive for as long as you can and defend as many blobs as you can. But be careful: don't let the blobs get too scared or the'll kill themselves! Is it really all... HOPELESS?
HistoryWe wanted to create a game that would have a strong emotional effect on the players and really make their heart race. Hopeless: The Dark Cave was developed with MOAI, an open source game development platform.
- Cute and funny graphics in a dark and horrifying atmosphere.
- Simple and easy to learn: no tedious tutorial, simply jump right into the action!
- Think fast, act fast! Test your skills and your reflexes to their limit.
- Compete with your friends and boast in your victory!
- Intense gameplay, as you try to save the blobs against all odds.
Release Trailer YouTube
Awards & Recognition
- "Finalist in the GameIS "Game of the Year" contest" Tel Aviv, 18 December, 2013
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Upopa Games
We at Upopa Games seek to bring a new attitude to the industry driven by our passion to make outstanding games.
More information on Upopa Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
CEO, Art Director
Research and Development Manager, Lead Programmer
Game Designer, Artist
Hopeless on Facebook
Hopeless: Football Cup on Facebook